Quarter-Turn Hydraulic Actuator
Operational solution to actuate any quarter-turn hydraulically actuated valve, including but not limited to: plug valves, ball valves, and butterﬂy valves. NAM’s Quarter-turn Hydraulic Actuator (HA-NAM) is applicable to an abundance of oilﬁeld operations and/or piping applications. The hydraulic actuator may be operated remotely with a NAM control panel and telemetry package transmitting real-time data or SCADA.
HA-NAM is oﬀered as a fully-autonomous valve actuation application when paired with our control panel. The system is a simple set up on a pad, and it is conﬁgured all from a push of a button on the panel or remotely. HA-NAM reduces operational costs and ensures safety reliability all while conducting the actuation process most eﬃciently.
What are the benefits?
- Double-acting system
- Improves operational eﬃciency and reduces non-productive time
- Intrinsically Safe/Explosion-proof system
- Removes personnel from having to be in the red zone
- Actuator is compatible for diﬀerent valve conﬁgurations (one-size-ﬁts all assembly)
- Sensor ready
- Lightweight compact design ~30 lbs
|Exit Torque||2000 Nm|
|Working Pressure||2500 PSI|
|Temperature Range||-20°C to 80°C|