Rod Rotation Sensing Device
Rod rotators reduce the rate of mechanical sucker rod failure due to wear, except when they fail.
- Real-time monitoring of the rod rotator
- Simple install without any disassembly of the current setup
- Connect 4 mRod sensors rotators to a single panel
- Transmit sensor output to on-site SCADA
- Intrinsically safe sensor
- Independent of the pump controller
- Retrofit to most common rod rotators
By installing the mRod sensor to monitor rod rotator health, operators can monitor the rod rotator operation in real-time. Integrating with on-site SCADA allows complete confidence that the rod rotators are functioning via remote monitoring. The system prevents false positives where the rod is only being partially turned using a unique sensor arrangement. Thanks to its compact and flexible design, it integrates seamlessly with most common rod rotators. The sensor is monitored by a custom-designed microprocessor panel (C-Dyn) to interpret the sensor output and communicate the mRod status to on-site SCADA.
|Communication||RS485- MODBUS RTU PROTOCOL|
|Suitable for Hazardous Location||Intrinsically Safe|
|Temperature Range||-40°C to +80°C (-40°F to 175°FC)|